We've recently made some improvements to the AV in the DPB Seminar Room:
- New Podium - We've replaced old podium with a larger podium. Now there's extra space on the inside for AV equipment, and more room on top for speakers to place their laptop, water, etc.
- Universal Smart Remote - No more confusion about which remote does what. We've added a universal smart remote on the podium to orchestrate all of the AV devices in the room. Simply pick it up and touch "Seminar" and it'll do the rest.
- Room/Ceiling Mics - We've added a pair of microphone hanging from the ceiling. These will help pick up audience questions when doing recording/streaming/conferencing.
- Room Camera - The old room camera fried itself a couple of weeks ago. So, we've replaced the camera in the room with a higher-quality unit with 10x optical zoom
- Zoom Compatibility - All of the Mics and the Camera are now accessible via a USB connection on the podium, just like in the conference rooms with Crestron Mercury units. Jump on Zoom, plug in, and you can choose to use the camera and mics in your meeting.