Data is the primary file server for DPB and DGE. Data is a secure, reliable, and highly-available storage resource for DPB and DGE scientific efforts. Data is intended as a medium to long term data archive, where data is available to scientific codes on-demand.
Features & Specs
- 120TB Capacity
- Accessible via SMB & NFS
- RAID 6 (P+Q) Redundancy
- SSD Read Cache
- Transparent Compression (LZ4)
- Backups: ZFS Snapshots (4x15 min, 24x hourly, 7x daily, 4x weekly, 12x monthly)
- Disaster Recovery: Daily mirroring to off-site storage at Embryology
To connect to Data, follow the linked instructions, utilizing one of the listed hostnames. Use the share named "Shared"
- Optimal for connections from the Ethernet network
- Optimal for connections from the VPN